Robotics Engineer - Computer Vision - ROS / SLAM
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||C / C++Embedded|
|Salary||£40k - £75 + Stock + More|
|Telephone||+44 117 4289404|
|Job Ref||AN ROB RS OXF|
Robotics Software Engineer - Computer Vision – ROS / SLAM
A Robotics Software Engineer is needed to join a scale up company that is revolutionising the agricultural industry. With some impressive investment, now is a great time for a Robotics Software Engineer to join a highly talented team and some of the world’s leading experts.
As a Robotics Software Engineer, you will be working on some cutting edge tech and be developing products to take them to the next level.
Robotics Engineer Requirements:
• A 1st or 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related subject.
• Experience developing using C / C++ and best coding practices
• Use of Localisation and Mapping (SLAM) /
• Computer Vision / Machine Learning research
• Good knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
As a Robotics Software Engineer you will have a competitive salary and benefits with the chance of rapid career progression. This is a fun mission that will disrupt this industry.
Apply now for immediate consideration.